Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rumanian Birthdaywishes

Quo Vadis-Henryk Sienkiewicz


hard to review the classics. My impression is that almost was not proper, because the books permanently inscribed in the canon of Polish literature reviews the care of themselves. There were in it for no reason, have been frequently analyzed by distinguished experts, and hence our confidence in these positions should be obvious. For this reason, this review may differ from the rest-I do not want to force anyone to convince you that the Quo Vadis we can see, I suspect that everyone is already in the view of the preconceived. But I believe that it is not worth as much as needed. Self-respecting reader should be familiar with this position, not only by hearsay. From the classics we can not escape, because it's on them if you want to believe it or not based on all contemporary literature. More or less. Therefore, no imagine that any of those addicted to reading books was not aware of what takes the novel by Henryk Sienkiewicz.
begin with, that the author is a phenomenon for me. He could write a book where the action took place in the middle ages, modern times, ancient times and each time gave great realities of the era. What's more, he was able to create a multi-volume work, as well as short nowelkę whose meaning hidden in just a few pages. I think it shows the same phenomenon, and his great talent. While reading Some of his books was a torment for me-I admire the author for a perfectly mastered the art of mimesis.

Quo Vadis deals with the history of Lygia and Vinicius, people from two completely different worlds-he is a high-ranking patrician, a hostage, muszących history of the early Christians to cope with the harassment and love blooming in difficult circumstances, love changing and shaping character. This is one of my favorite historical novels, even distant subjects extremely timely. It promotes universal values, and also becomes the source of the Latin vocabulary. The title track comes from the phrase "Quo vadis, Domine?" [Where are you going, Lord?] Spoken by the apostle Peter to Christ.

Publisher Promic released this year on the market some of the most beautiful editions Quo Vadis what I saw. Long brains about why it is two hundred pages longer than my edition of fifty years. This phenomenon, however, threw the blame on the case and stated Glossary In the end, translates Latin phrases that appear in the text. The only problem with the volume of this book is that its back, probably soon be broken, because it is poorly cured. Comparing
promicowskie edition of my home I noticed the change, in terms of punctuation, of which I am very pleased. We know, fifty years is a language very much. Spelling rules are changing very quickly, I am glad that the editors behind them to keep up and pay attention.
Quo Vadis is a must! I recommend!


film on the canvas of the books I love, probably for the music, the phenomenal Michael Fen.:

The same song performed by the choir of Peter Rubik's just giving the climate:



zrecenzowania The possibility of publishing the book thank you very much, and portal Promic Sztukater.


final evaluation
5.5 / 6



ISBN: 978-83-7502-239-1
Format: 136x210 mm, paperback with flaps integrated, s.740

0 comments:

Post a Comment